Adobe Sign is a Course
Started Jan 26, 2021
Full course description
Adobe Sign can be used by all staff. You are required to complete this course before getting an Adobe Sign account.
- Set up your Profile, Notifications, and Signature to maximize the use of the program.
- Know how to begin a new file or use an existing template from the shared library.
- Know how to assign email addresses in the order and legal signature requirement needed for the form.
- Add a message and add a file (or template).
- Know how to use the automated form field detector and add, remove, and edit various fields on the form.
- Send the file for signature.
- Learn how to Manage drafts, files sent, signed, and archived.
- Know how to download and upload files to SEIS, Google Drive, or any shared folder used by your department.