Full course description
Welcome to Getting Started With Tech - Secondary Teachers. In this course, you will be given an overview of the hardware and software tools that you will use on a daily bases in your classroom.
Each module should take approximately 20 minutes. Some modules will require active participation to apply your learning and the time needed will depend on your understanding of the material. The course is designed to be within two hours of learning time.
- Utilize MUSD Recourses
- Navigate Aeries, take attendance, and create gradebooks
- Access Clever and create badges for students
- Create and utilize Google Classroom
- Utilize Google Drive, Calendar, and Gmail
- Understand how to use Lightspeed
- Utilize Classroom Technology
- Understand how to use ParentSquare