Google Classroom is a Course
Full course description
In this course, you will be guided through the setup and daily use of the Learning Management System (LMS), Google Classroom.
What you will learn:
- What an LMS is and its function in learning.
- How to add/invite students and co-teachers to your classroom.
- How to post assignments, questions, quizzes, and class material.
- Learn to incorporate Google Forms as a quiz platform.
- Create and use a rubric to grade assignments.
- Manage the grading of assignments and upload grades to Aeries grade book.
- Understand and manage the class calendar and class drive folder.
This is a beginner/intermediate course recommended for teachers or anyone interested in using Google Classroom to facilitate learning. If you are new to Google Classroom or just getting started, this course will guide you through every tool available in Google Classroom.
The course is designed to be completed within two hours for most learners depending on your technical skills level.