Full course description
Welcome to Introduction to Aeries. In this course, you will be given an overview of the Aeries software (navigation and basic functions).
- Where to access the Aeries link
- Logging into Aeries
- Interpreting the Home Page
- Managing and accessing the settings of a user's account
- Using the Aeries Navigation Tree
- Searching for students
- Pages & Reports
- Customizing your Favorites
- Recognizing the importance and value of student data on the Profile page
- Identifying Red Flags
This course will provide you an overview of Aeries and is designed for new users. This course will teach basic navigating skills in Aeries, as well as interpreting and managing settings, Pages, Reports, and Favorites. This course also includes a review of how to search for students, the importance of high-quality data, an introduction to where to obtain assistance and resources through Freshservice and Knowledge Base, as well as the disclosure of certain recommendations. The audience will have a foundational understanding of the capabilities, functions, and applications relevant to their field of work.